Questions from this week’s Team Trivia at Victory Liquors:
1. What comic book character is named after a strategic chess move?
2. The band Seven Mary Three took their name from what 80′s cop show?
3. One-fifth of a kilometer is also known as what unit of distance?
4. What theater production is based on the novel Goodbye to Berlin?
5. Which is the only state in the US that has state-owned banks?
6. Which 1980′s TV action hero lived on the estate of author Robin Masters?
Answers after the jump.
3. A furlong
5. North Dakota
6. Magnum P.I. *Gary Sheffield!*