Questions from this week’s trivia night at State:
1. According to Consumer Reports, what was the bestselling vehicle in 2008?
2. Who is older: Heather Locklear or Demi Moore?
3. The MVP of what professional sports league wins the Maurice Polodoff trophy?
4. This logo is for what celebrity’s clothing line?
5. Before Bill Clinton, who was the last U.S. president not to serve in the armed forces?
6. Name the artist and title of this song:
Answers after the jump.
1. Ford F-150
2. Heather Locklear
4. Pharrell Williams of N.E.R.D.
5. Lyndon B. Johnson
6. “Untouched” by the Veronicas