Questions from last week’s trivia night at the Fifty/50:
1. In what month is Talk Like a Pirate Day?
2. A northern Indiana man is suing the White Sox for what?
3. Name the three actors that have played The Punisher in movies.
4. What was the name of the captain recently rescued from Somali pirates?
5. Who is suing the Associated Press over the Obama “Hope” poster image?
Answers after the jump.
2. From the complaint: “engaging in an abnormally dangerous activity, namely, shooting free T-shirts as projectiles into an unsupervised crowd of spectators, some of whom may not have been sober.”
3. Dolph Lundgren, Thomas Jane, and Ray Stevenson
4. Captain Richard Phillips
5. Shepard Fairey