Questions from our trip to Rocco’s:
1. Who is four heartbeats away from the U.S. presidency?
2. On what day did the Battle of Trenton take place?
3. Survivor’s Eye of the Tiger was made famous by what movie?
4. Which former wrestler holds the Bears’ franchise record of 101 straight games?
5. Jay Burwanger, the first Heisman trophy winner, went to which school?
6. In 1989, Patrick Swayze was nominated for Razzie awards for worst actor in which two movies?
7 and 8. Name these movies:
Answers after the jump.
1. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
2. December 26
3. Rocky 3
4. Steve “Mongo” McMichael
5. University of Chicago
6. Roadhouse and Next of Kin
7 (left): Under Seige
8 (right): Rules of Engagement