Questions from last Tuesday’s trivia night at the Spot:
1. What is the largest country that is entirely in one time zone?
2. What is the largest state with no national park?
3. Winston Churchill said “I went to bed and slept the sleep of the saved and thankful” upon hearing about what event?
4. Who is the only person in US history to serve as president and vice president for two terms each?
5. What British prog rocker was a sound engineer on Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon before starting his own band?
6. What is added to rubber to make it vulcanized?
7. The largest volcano in our solar system is on what planet?
8. The Pulitzer Prize is awarded by what institution?
9. What was Al Capone’s full first name?
10. What is the most popular opera in the US?
Answers after the jump…
3. The attack on Pearl Harbor
4. Richard Nixon
5. Alan Parsons
8. Columbia University
10. Madame Butterfly