Questions from last Tuesday’s trivia night at Market:
1. Name the top 13 most popular cereals.
2. Which four streets border Chicago’s City Hall?
3. Who was the first rapper to win a Grammy?
4. If he was still alive, how old would Elvis Presley be today?
5. Besides Stevie Wonder, who is the only other person to win consecutive Grammys for Album of the Year?
6. Who was the last person to win Time’s Person of the Year twice?
7. Who is the most-portrayed fictional character in film?
8. What sitcoms aired for 10 seasons or more?
9. If you order a tall, grande, and venti coffee at Starbucks, how many ounces will you get?
10. What is the best-selling video game of all time, regardless of console?
Answers after the jump.
1. From least to most popular: Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Life, Cap’n Crunch, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Froot Loops, Raisin Bran, Frosted Mini Wheats, Frosted Flakes, Honey Bunches of Oats, Special K, and Cheerios.
2. LaSalle, Clark, Washington, and Randolph
3. The Fresh Prince
4. 74 years old
5. Frank Sinatra
6. George W. Bush
7. Sherlock Holmes
8. Friends, Murphy Brown, M*A*S*H, Cheers, The Danny Thomas Show, Happy Days, The Jeffersons, Married…With Children, Frasier, My Three Sons, King of the Hill, South Park, (The Adventures of) Ozzie and Harriet, The Simpsons.
9. 48 ounces
10. Wii Sports