Questions from last Thursday at the Purple Otter:
1. In 2007, which four states reported the most shark attacks?
2. What is the last name of the only father and son to both reach the rank of 4-star Admiral in the U.S. Navy?
3. Before the Phillies won the World Series in 2008, what was the last team from Philadelphia to win a major league championship?
4. Dora the Explorer plays what sport, coached by her father?
5. In Peggy Sue Got Married, what future Oscar winner plays Kathleen Turner’s daughter?
6. What college football team has played in the most NCAA bowl games?
7. Who were the first primetime cartoon husband and wife to sleep in the same bed?
8. Of the first 64 videos ever played on MTV, 5 were from which solo artist: Pat Benetar, David Bowie, Todd Rundgren, or Rod Stewart?
Answers after the jump. (more…)