Questions from this week’s trivia night at Flounder’s:
1. TV’s Duane Chapman is better known by what name?
2. What does Kobe Bryant’s first name mean in Japanese?
3. What famous men’s magazine was founded in Britain in 1995?
4. What is the alloy made of copper and tin?
5. What year did Facebook first go online?
8. How many #1 hits did the Jackson 5 have?
9. What was Michael Jackson’s only full-length movie?
10. What was Michael Jackson’s last studio album?
11. When did Michael Jackson introduce the Moonwalk to the world?
12. A person with what occupation works with a mortise and tenon?
13. What year was Shrek released?
14. What is the capital of North Carolina?
15. What US highway goes from Key West, Florida to Fort Kent, Maine?
Answers after the jump. (more…)