Questions from Wednesday’s Local Option trivia night:
1. Name the last chemical element, alphabetically.
2. What is the name of SpongeBob SquarePants’ snail?
3. Who is the Greek god of dreams?
4. Who sings this song?
The Miami dolphins finish 17-0
Name (8) the building on the left and (9) the artist of the work on the right:
Answers after the jump.
4. Harvey Danger
7. Elvis died in 1977; the Dolphins went undefeated in 1973 (Super Bowl was played in January 1973); the Jonestown tragedy was in 1978; Amtrak began operations in 1971; the Vietnam War ended in 1975; Disco Demolition in Chicago was in 1979; and the Kent State shootings were in 1970
8. Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame, Seattle, WA
9. Patrick Nagel