1. Which giant international company was founded by Ingvar Kamprad?
2. Heather Locklear’s popularity on Dynasty was so immense that Aaron Spelling cast her as a lead in which concurrently running television program?
3. Name the title and artist of this song.
4. On January 11, 1922, 14-year-old Leonard Thompson was the first person treated with what, at Toronto General Hospital?
5. Name the title and artist of this song.
6. Name the title and artist of this song.
7. What kind of food is a pomfret?
8. In which movie was the line “Go ahead, make my day” introduced?
9. Which is the only South American nation that is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations?
10. How many days occured between the day Pluto was discovered and the day it was demoted to junior planet?
(11) Which album cover appears below left, and (12) Who appears below right?
Answers after the jump.
2. T.J. Hooker*
3. “Union of the Snake”; Duran Duran
5. “Would I Lie to You?”; Eurythmics
6. “Can’t Stop This Thing We Started”; Bryan Adams*
7. A fish
8. Sudden Impact
10. 27,946 days
11. Candy-O (The Cars)
12. Jackie Gleason