1. What is the small, plastic tip at the end of a shoelace called?
2. What was the last football team to win three consecutive Super Bowls?
3. What is the “sweet science”?
4. What proper name is misspelled with one ‘n’ instead of two on both the Liberty Bell and the Constitution?
5. How many nations have flown their flag over Texas?
6. What are the only two films that Robert DeNiro both directed and acted in?
7. What song is Michigan J. Frog most famous for singing?
8. Whose mug shots are below?
9. Name this song.
10. Who were the first 10 inductees into the Rock ‘n Roll Hall of fame. Hint: there’s only one band, the rest are individuals.
Answers after the jump.
1. An aglet
2. The Packers, 1965-1967
5. 6– The United States, the Confederacy, the Republic of Texas, Spain, France, and Mexico
6. Bronx Tale and The Good Shepherd
7. “Hello My Baby”
8. Hank Williams Jr. and Lief Garrett
9. “Rollin'” by Limp Bizkit
10. Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, Sam Cook, the Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis