1) What Major League Baseball team was the first to have their logo placed on a casket?
2) How many parking tickets does it take to get your car booted in Chicago?
3) A fragrance developer recently made a scent which smells like what Big-10 University?
4) Name this song
5) What was the name of the murder victim in the board game “Clue”?
6) What was the name of the older game upon which “Sorry” was based?
7) The Star Spangled Banner was composed by Francis Scott Key during which war?
8) Where was the original US constitution housed during World War II?
What movies did the following actors appear in?
9) John Cusack, Dustin Hoffman, Gene Hackman
10) Jake Gyllenhaal, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Patrick Swayze
Answers after the jump
1) Boston Red Sox
3) Penn State
4) Wonderboy (Tenacious D)
5) Mr Body
7) The War of 1812 (always guess this when in doubt!)
8) Fort Knox
9) Runaway Jury
10) Donnie Darko