Questions from this week’s trivia night at Kincade’s:
1. In the movie 101 Dalmations, to how many puppies did Perdita give birth?
2. In 1993 1995, which pop star released a greatest hits album of ballads and slow songs, entitled Something to Remember?
3. What first name did Pocahontas take upon her baptism and marriage to John Rolfe: Elizabeth, Henrietta, Rebecca, or Sarah?
4. Which Portuguese explorer led his crew to the first circumnavigation of the world, despite not living long enough to complete the voyage himself?
5. Kris Kristofferson’s first name is also the first four letters of his last. Name a famous American whose first name comprises the last four letters of his (longer) last name.
6. Place these country artists in order, from the most songs on the Billboard “Hot Country Songs” chart to the fewest: George Jones, Willie Nelson, Eddy Arnold, and Johnny Cash.
Answers after the jump.
1. 15: Perdita and Pongo have 15 puppies and later discover that Cruella de Vil has purchased 84 more puppies to make her fur coat, for a total of 101 Dalmations.
4. Gary Sheffield Ferdinand Magellan
5. Bert Lambert Evel Knievel
6. From most to fewest: George Jones, Eddy Arnold, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson