Trivia from Wednesday’s trivia night at Celtic Crown
1. What MLB pitcher has the most losses?
2. What number did Wild Thing Ricky Vaughn sport in the movie Major League?
3. On December 14th, 1911, what did Roald Amundsen leave at the South Pole?
4. What’s the lowest IQ you can have and still be considered a genius?
5. What dedication ceremony was held on October 28th, 1886 east of Jersey City, NJ?
6. Who is this mustachioed man?
Answers after the jump.
1. Cy Young. He also has the most wins.
3. A pole. Duh.
5. The dedication ceremony for the Statue of Liberty.
6. Morris Day
**Disclaimer** If you actually learn anything from the questions sections of our blog and use it to your advantage in Brownstone’s Trivia Tournament, we demand a cut of your winnings…or that you buy us some PBRs.