Questions from last Tuesday’s trivia night at Globe Pub.
1. Who are these people?
2. What team won the first WNBA championship?
3. Who was the architect of the Hancock Building, how many floors does it have, and is Chicago’s Hancock Building older than Boston’s?
4. Which Manning brother’s middle name is Williams and which is Nelson?
5. Austin, Clark, Foreman, and Gage Park are all names of what?
6. Complete these lyrics to David Bowie’s “Life on Mars:”
It’s on America’s tortured _____
That Mickey Mouse has grown up a _____
Answers after the jump.
1. (Clockwise) Kelly LeBrock, Millard Fillmore, David Carradine, Tom Waits
2. The Houston Comets
3. Bruce Graham; 100 floors; yes, Chicago’s Hancock Building was built before Boston’s
4. Peyton Williams Manning, Eli Nelson Manning
5. Chicago Public Schools
6. It’s on America’s tortured brow
That Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow