What we learned at last Tuesday’s trivia night at Riverview Tavern:
1. True or false, the official tree of Washington, DC is the cherry tree?
2. In 1959 the Dalai Lama fled from Tibet to which country: Nepal, India, Bangladesh, or Bhutan?
3. Two Duran Duran songs have animals in their titles. One is “Hungry like the Wolf.” What’s the other one?
4. How many servings of grits has the Waffle House served since opening in 1955?
Answers after the jump.
1. False, it is the Scarlet Oak.
3. “Union of the Snake“
4. 1,108,574,633; more fun facts about Waffle House here.