Questions from last Wednesday’s trivia night at Harrigan’s:
1. The bartender at Harrigans was once compared to ______ when he was shot down by a girl.
a) Lex Luther b) Bull from Night Court c) Cancer Boy
2. Who won the 2004 Palm D’Or for his documentary film?
3. In what city was the show Family Ties set?
4. Which of the 13 colonies was established as a haven for Catholics?
5. Elvis endorsed one product in his life: southern made ______.
6. What is a group of peacocks called?
Answers after the jump…1. (a) Lex Luther
2. Michael Moore
3. Columbus, Ohio
6. A muster… although we think they should be called a pride.