1) Which state (one of the 5 smallest by area) has the most number of diners per capita?
2) What Southeast Asian country uses the currency known as the rupiah?
3) What song which is usually played in Christmas season was actually written for Thanksgiving in the 1840s, and makes no reference to Christmas?
4) What was the name of the horse that most recently won the Kentucky Derby?
5) What performer died this past week at age 52, and was called “The greatest performer in the world” by Larry King?
6) What documentary started as a 30 minute short, but was eventually made into a movie? The footage took over 5 years to shoot, and Roger Ebert said it was “The greatest film of the 1990s.”
7) What city has the most Fortune 500 Headquarters second only to New York City?
Animal handout trivia (all answers involve the name of an animal or insect):
1) 2006 movie starring Samuel Jackson
2) 2000 movie starring Penelope Cruz, directed by Billy Bob Thornton
3) The group that started Neil Young’s career
4) The name of the Indian princess in Peter Pan
5) The Simpsons character that repeatedly cheats death
Answers after the jump
General trivia answers:
1) New Jersey
3) Over The River And Through The Woods
4) Mine That Bird
5) Danny Gans
6) Hoop Dreams
Animal trivia answers:
1) Snakes On A Plane (NOT Black Snake Moan)
2) All The Pretty Horses
3) Buffalo Springfield
4) Tiger Lily
5) Hans Moleman
1) The Poseidon Adventure
2) The Towering Inferno
3) Dante’s Peak