Questions from last Thursday at Bucktown Pub:
1. Kirstey Alley made her movie debut in which Star Trek movie?
2. Emeril Legasse was born in which state?
3. Who wrote this: “From Hell’s heart, I stab at thee; For hate’s sake, I spit my last breath at thee”?
4. Gabriel Garcia Marquez was born in which country?
5. From what language comes the word futon?
6. Who is the Editor of the Chicago Tribune?
7. What is a skep (a domed hive made of twisted straw) used for?
8. According to Forbes, where does Chicago rank in the list of most overpriced cites in America?
Name these items:
Answers after the jump.Answers:
1. Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan
3. Herman Melville
4. Colombia (Gary Sheffield!)
5. Japanese (Gary Sheffield!)
6. Gerould Kern
8. #2 WTF?
Pictures, clockwise from top left: Lathe, hand plane, caulk gun, citrus reamer