Questions from trivia night at Fearon’s:
1. Which soccer club’s homeground is named after a battle in 1066?
2. In what sport would you do an Eskimo Roll?
3. How many umpires are on the field at a regular season MLB game?
4. In London, the Cambridge, Lyric, and Adelphi are all what?
5. What is the only pop act to have written #1 hits in 5 different decades?
6. What often used Japanese word means “empty orchestra”?
7. Who was the first musician to have five Top 10 hits from the same album?
8. Name the Bee Gees.
Answers after the jump.
5. The Bee Gees
6. Futon Teriyaki A Cappella Karaoke
7. Michael Jackson, Thriller
8. Barry, Robin, and Maurice Gibb