Questions from this Tuesday at Butch McGuire’s:
1. Which airline’s motto is “Go. There’s nothing stopping you”?
2. What Jack Black/Ben Stiller movie featured the invention of a spray that vaporized dog poop?
3. After what sea creature was NBA player Sidney Moncrief nicknamed?
4. Which 2 members of the 2004 NYU freshman class had their own toothpaste named after them?
5. For what NFL team did Suge Knight play in 1987?
6. What actor, who appears in several Steven Spielberg movies, played the principal in ET, but his scene was eventually cut?
7. Which boxer beat Joe Frazier, causing the memorable “Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!” call from Howard Cosell?
8. Which London landmark had 150,000 visitors between July 1, 1998 and August 30, 1998, the only time it was ever open to the public?
Answers after the jump.
1. AirTran Airways
5. L.A. Rams
6. Harrison Ford
7. George Foreman
8. Princess Diana’s grave