Questions from this week at Flounder’s:
1. What CBS sitcom features the characters Russell Dunbar, Ashley Bingham, and Adam Rhodes?
2. Of gold, mercury, and platinum, which is the lightest?
3. What city had the busiest airport traffic control tower on July 28, 2008?
4. Name any year in the life of Hernan Cortes.
5. What is the first name of Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple?
6. Identify this person, artist, and country:
7. On Cliff Huxtable’s birthday, what did he get for his birthday dinner instead of the beef wellington he was expecting?
8. What year was Brokeback Mountain released?
9. With what team did Sammy Sosa start his MLB career?
10. What shirt company is responsible for the monochrome shirt/tie look, made famous by Regis Philbin?
11. How long does a Japanese tea ceremony last: 30 minutes, 2 hours, or 4 hours?
Answers after the jump.
1. Rules of Engagement
3. Oshkosh, WI
6. John Heisman, Claude Monet, Venezuela
9. Texas Rangers
10. Van Heusen
11. 4 hours