Questions from trivia night at Bar Louie:
1. Lake of the Woods, which contains the northernmost point of the Lower 48 States, is in which state?
2. Name the 5 players from Duke to win College Player of the Year since 1990.
3. In September 2009, the world’s heaviest newborn (19 pounds) was born in which country?
Photo Source: Weekly World News
4. Which state has the most navigable waterways (rivers and such)?
5. Which character, originally from a British novel published in 1818, has since appeared in several video games and movies, including being portrayed by Robert De Niro?
Answers after the jump.
2. Christian Laettner, Elton Brand, Shane Battier, Jay Williams, JJ Reddick