What we learned at Paddy Long’s trivia night:
1, 2, 3. Name these characters from The Simpsons.
Source: The Simpson’s Wiki
4. Who said: “He won’t come after me. He won’t. I can’t explain it… He would consider that rude”?
5. Which side did the Iroquois fight on during the French Indian War?
6. What was the earliest settlement in Wisconsin?
7. Who was the 2008 AL manager of the year?
8. Which country has 22,000 tanks but just one air craft carrier?
9. What 1966 existentialist play focuses on two minor Shakespearean characters?
10. What was the 36st state to be added to the US?
Answers after the jump…
1. Uter 2. Dolph 3. Akira
4. Clarice from Silence of the Lambs
5. The British
6. Green Bay
7. Joe Maddon
9. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead