Questions from our trip to Ginger’s:
1. What Swedish word used to describe a representative for claims against the government was adopted into the English language?
2. Which Irish poet’s middle name was Bysshe?
3. What was the most common name among Henry VIII’s wives?
4. What color are psychadelic mushrooms?
5. Who was the first Postmaster General of the United States?
6. Where is Horseshoe Bay?
7. What was the name of the old man of The Old Man and the Sea?
8. What movie features this quote: “Excuse me while I whip this out”?
Answers after the jump.
2. Percy Shelley
5. Benjamin Franklin
8. Blazing Saddles (also acceptable: Boogie Nights)