Questions from trivia night at Witt’s:
1. Orly Taitz, a leading figure in the Barack Obama “birther” movement, is a lawyer. What are her two other occupations?
2. Who won the first NHL Winter Classic?
3. Name this song:
4. In Pee Wee’s Playhouse, what was the name of the genie?
5. The world’s longest-running radio program features what choral group?
6. What are the awards given for excellence in advertising?
7. Phil Knight founded what well-known company in Oregon in 1964?
8. Mike Leach, the coach of the Texas Tech football team, said his team lost a recent game because they were distracted by what?
Answers after the jump.
1. Dentist and real estate agent
2. Pittsburgh Penguins
3. “Around the Way Girl,” by LL Cool J
5. Mormon Tabernacle Choir
6. Clio Awards
8. Their “fat little girlfriends”