In honor of Tiger Woods, check out this trivia about famous (alleged) cheaters. See if you can match the picture with the correct trivia fact. No cheating!
1. This famous cheater has degrees from Georgetown, Oxford, and Yale.
2. This famous philanderer came in third behind Martin Luther King, Jr. and Mother Teresa in a Gallup poll of the most admired people of the 20th Century.
3. This famous alleged cheater was the only person to be named Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year more than once and was named AP’s Male Athlete of the Year a record-tying four times (tied with Michael Jordan and Lance Armstrong).
4. This famous cheater spawned the term “Grant’s Law,” which refers to his cheating with a Hollywood prostitute as evidence that men can never be satisfied sexually.
5. This alleged cheater is the youngest person to win a Grammy and the first country singer to win the Grammy for Best New Artist.
6. This actor, who cheated on his then girlfriend with his nanny, recently announced he was the father of US model Samantha Burke’s baby.
7. George Stephanopoulos reported that members of this cheater’s staff planned a “doomsday strategy” if he got close to the presidential nomination.
8. This alleged cheater is from Springfield, Missouri and pursued a journalism degree at the University of Missouri before quitting to become an actor.
9. This cheater endowed a scholarship for C Students at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.
10. This political philanderer voted against a bill that preserved sites linked to the Underground Railroad and for the impeachment of Bill Clinton.
11. This famous cheater was caught with a transvestite prostitute in 1997.
12. This big ole’ cheater has been married 3 times. His first wife was his former geometry teacher.
Answers after the jump…
1. Bill Clinton
2. John F. Kennedy
3. Tiger Woods
4. Hugh Grant
5. LeAnn Rimes
6. Jude Law
7. John Edwards
8. Brad Pitt
9. David Letterman
10. Mark Sanford
11. Eddie Murphy
12. Newt Gingrich(alle